The hardest part of a running a product-led company is knowing which customers to lean in with. There are many customers you could be talking to but who should you be talking to. Calixa Segments was built to solve this.
With Calixa Segments you can create realtime reports that track the customers that matter most to growth . We enable you to filter your customers by both properties (eg sign up date) and metrics (eg number of support tickets) and then rank by metrics (eg usage). Here are some examples of Segments that are commonly created:
- Show me the top customers by usage who signed up in the last 30 days
- Show me which customers who spend over $1000 last month and sent the most support tickets in the last 7 days
- Show me the top paying customers who had the biggest usage drops
- Show me which accounts are adding the most users in the last 7 days
The great thing about Calixa is that all these metrics are automatically generated for you from the apps you connect. Even better, all your Segment event traffic is also turned into metrics. You can even send custom events and metrics to our API if you want.
How to Create a Segment
You can create segments in a few easy steps:
- Click on the "Create New" button to create a new Segment.
- Select whether you want to segment your users or accounts.
- Add whatever filter criteria you want. You can string together as many as you need.
- Pick the metric you want to rank by. We'll rank the list by this metric and also calculate rates of change for you.
If there are any columns you want to add or remove from the resulting list, that's easy too. Just click on the configure columns button to hide and show the columns you want. Here's a GIF of how to do it:
Sorting is a breeze too. Let's say for example you wanted to sort by the change percentage and not the absolute value, just click on the "Change" in the table header.
And as with anything in Calixa, when you find a particular user or account you want to deep dive on, just click on them. And you'll see complete view of their account.
Segments is available immediately to all existing Calixa customers. If you have any questions on how to set it up, just let us know. If you looking for help on how to get started, you can sign up for free or email us (email@example.com) to learn more. We'd love to hear from you.